Jessica Dime (@I_amdimepiece ) Fires "100 SHOTS" at Haters on New Song!


Providing followup heat to the first single from her new mixtape "King Dime," Jessica Dime almost literally fires off 100 shots on this new track which is actually titled "100 SHOTS." The Wikid Films production was actually my first time outside of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, hearing the Reality Star's music; and you guys KNOW I'm bout my barz! What I can tell you without hesitation is that Jessica Dime has narrowed down a way to meet the criteria for today's market, as well as flip some metaphors, and truth for us Hip Hop heads. This visual promotes an upcoming project called "Gangsta N a Skirt 4" while sealing the silence (if any) after "One Way." We tweeted out one of our favorite lines and Dime fired back with a retweet. You can download "Gangsta N a Skirt 3" on DatPiff, and purchase Dime's latest single "One Way" on iTunes, Google Play, and Spotify. Follow Jessica Dime on Instagram @iamdimepiece, Twitter @I_amdimepiece, and Facebook @OFFICIALIAMDIMEPIECE to keep up with the Memphis Mini Mogul.