TAJ MAHAL @THEREALTAJMAHAL CHINX TRIBUTE #KeepChinxTrending

Written By: Mark Ward
Taj is the Hip-Hop version of World Wide Wes, which is usually a good thing. However, when your well connected, you also experience a lot of loss. While Hip-Hop fans mourned the passing of Chinx the artist, Taj grieves for a friend.
“I met Chinx in the studio,” recalls Taj, “The real reason I messed with Chinx is because he was the same person he was before his success, he never changed. When I called his phone he always picked up with the same energy.”
With this video Taj hopes to keep Chinx trending, or as he says in the song “I do this for the love, not for the likes.”
Taj’s next project Better Than the Original 2 drops any given day.

Born in Milwaukee and living throughout the Mid West, TAJ spent most of his years between Brooklyn, New York, as well as, upstate New York: Rochester and Syracuse. Although, TAJ began to Rap at age 14, about 5 years ago is when he began to take rhyming seriously. So he honed his skill and began to pursue music full-time. Fans can recall when TAJ spit raw fire on his first mixtape appearance; DJ Green Lantern’s mixtape New World Order. “Based on the buzz I got from my first mix-tape feature with Green Lantern; I saw an opportunity to go hard with Rap. At this point I realized I had something different to offer: content, ideas, creativity and knowledge.”
Famoso feat. Taj Mahal "Crooklyn Bars" (Prod. By: J-Classic) Off Famoso "Tales From Tha' DopeSide" & Taj Mahal "Power" Mixtapes. Both Mixtapes dropping in July 2014. Download Mp3 Here: http://old.hulkshare.com/sjh2mia7wxs0 Guest Appearances By: Mysonne, Lil Cease, Dylan, Terry Sky, PR Dean & More... Check itunes for more dope music from Taj Mahal & Famoso.